March was a good month for Ash Vale Training carrying out novice, experienced operator and refresher training in the home counties on various Industrial and plant machinery. In March 2016 we carried out training in the following areas:
- Hampshire, we carried out training in Aldershot, Andover, Basingstoke & Middle Wallop
- Berkshire, we carried out training in Bracknell, Reading & Slough
- Surrey, we carried out training in Godalming, Longcross Film Studios, Pirbright, Shackleford & St George’s Hill
- London, we carried out training in Wimbledon
- Sussex, we carried out training in Chichester
Although a lot of our customers are returning clients we still offer them the same high standard of training as we did the first time we worked for them as you would expect. In the last month or so we have carried out Counterbalance Training with standard fork attachments and with a clamp. We have carried out Excavator Training on mid size (between 1 – 10 Ton) and larger machines (Above 10 Ton). We also carried out training on Lorry Loaders, Telescopic Handlers (including 360 ROTO at the film studios) Tractors and Utility Vehicles on a small holding in Surrey.
If you have any machinery that you require training on to comply with the relevant ACOP’s, The PUWER & LOLER regulations please do not hesitate to give us a call.